1. At least 4 hours, but no longer than 12 hours, before cooking, season the chicken thighs with salt, pepper, and the red chili flakes. Let stand in the refrigerator uncovered. Preheat the oven to 135°C. Heat a large oven-safe pot with a lid on medium-high heat.
2. Add Bertolli Gentile Extra Virgin Olive Oil. When the oil begins to simmer, add the first four chicken thighs skin-side down.
3. Cook the chicken thighs until golden brown (about 4 to 5 minutes). Remove the first four thighs and place on a clean plate to rest and repeat with the other four.
4. Once all 8 pieces of chicken are cooked, add the onion and celery. Once the vegetables are soft, add the garlic and cook for another 2 minutes. Add the rosemary and stir.
5. Place the chicken thighs on top of the vegetables.
6. Add the white wine and cover with the lid. Place the pot in the oven and cook for 45 minutes to an hour or until the chicken is tender.
7. Remove the pot from the oven and place the chicken thighs on a serving platter. Reduce the cooking liquid by half.
8.Spoon the vegetables and Bertolli Gentile Extra Virgin Olive Oil over the top of the thighs and serve.