Appetizer, Salad, Seafood
July 13, 2015
Serves 4 People
250 g heart of smoked salmon fillet
1 teaspoonful of pink peppercorns
A few sprigs of dill
40 g Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Grate the zest and squeeze the juice of the lime.
2. Chop up the dill and put into a small bowl with the lime juice and zest.
3. Add the pink peppercorns, the extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt.
4. Peel the mango and cut into slices, throwing away the large stone, then cut the flesh up into small cubes.
5. Add the mango to the bowl and leave to marinate.
6. Cut the smoked salmon into slices approximately ½ cm thick and serve with the marinade.