March 29, 2016
1 cup flour
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup brown sugar
½ cup coconut
120ml Bertolli Light in Taste Olive Oil
2 tbsp syrup
1 tbsp water
½ tsp baking soda
1. Sift the flour into a bowl. Add the sugar, rolled oats and coconut.
2. Heat Bertolli Light in Taste olive oil in a saucepan, add the syrup and water.
3. Stir the baking soda into the liquid mixture.
4. Add the liquid to the dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Place walnut-sized balls of the mixture on a greased tray and bake at 175˚C for 15-20 minutes.
6. Allow Biscuits to cool and harden.