1. Preheat your oven to 160˚C. Grease and line the base of a 20cm baking tin with non-stick baking paper.
2. To make the cake, combine Bertolli Light in taste olive oil, sugar and eggs into a bowl and sift the flour and baking powder over the top. Beat until well mixed. Next, tip the mixture into the prepared tin and smooth out the top.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes until firm to the touch. Turn out, remove the baking paper and allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
4. Cut the cooled cake into small pieces and arrange in the base of a shallow serving dish. Stir the Marsala wine into the coffee and pour evenly over the cake.
5. In a bowl, whisk together the whipped cream, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Soften the mascarpone and ricotta cheeses and fold in the whipped cream
6. Spoon the mixture evenly over the cake and chill for at least 2 hours
7. Just before serving, sift some cocoa powder over the serving and enjoy!