December 3, 2015
2 cups Bertolli Light in Taste Olive Oil
2 pork tenderloins
1 tbsp. ground coriander
1 tbsp. ground fennel seed
1 tbsp. ground star anise
1 tsp. ground black pepper
1 tsp. ground pink peppercorn
Zest of 1 lemon
Salt and fresh pepper
1. Season the tenderloins on all sides with salt and pepper.
2. Heat Bertolli Light in Taste Olive Oil over medium heat in a deep cast iron skillet until the oil reads 66°C on a candy thermometer.
3. Carefully slip the tenderloins into the oil and confit until the internal temperature of the tenderloins reads 66°C on a meat thermometer.
4. Meanwhile, combine all the spices along with the lemon zest and put in a large tray.
5. Once pork is fully cooked, remove from olive oil and roll through the spice mix until fully covered with the spice rub, then slice and serve.