1. Clean out the zucchini flowers with a paint brush and remove the stamen.
2. In a food processor blend the salmon with the cream, egg yolk, thickened cream, ricotta, capers and seasoning. Pipe or spoon the mixture into the flowers and twist the tops.
3. For the batter combine the egg with the water and gently whisk this into the flour and bi-carb with the basil and salt until just combined.
4. Heat the olive oil in a large deep pot and drop a small amount of the batter into the oil to test if it is hot enough. Dip the zucchini flowers into the batter and fry until golden for about 3 minutes. Drain on paper towel and serve with the herb aioli, basil leaves and lemon.
5. For the aioli smash the garlic with the salt and add in the egg yolk, with a hand held blender slowly drizzle in the olive oil, continue to blend until the mixture thickens, add in the lemon juice and blend again until smooth and thick. Adjust the seasoning and serve.