1. Peel and devein prawns. Heat one tablespoon Bertolli Light in Taste Olive Oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add prawn shells and cook until red and caramelised. Cover with cold water and simmer for 20 minutes. Drain stock through a fine sieve, discarding shells.
2. Soak saffron threads in a tablespoon of hot water. Stand until required.
3. Lightly fry chopped garlic, chilli, eshallot and anchovy over medium heat in Bertolli Light in Taste Olive Oil until soft and yellow.
4. Add prawns and wine and simmer for five minutes. Transfer prawn mixture to a bowl.
5. Add zucchini, saffron and one of cup prawn stock to the pan. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes or until zucchini is soft and stock is reduced by a third.
6. Meanwhile, cook linguini in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until just tender as per packet instructions. Drain and return to saucepan.
7. Add cream to simmering zucchini sauce. Cook until slightly thickened. Pour zucchini sauce over pasta. Add prawns, parsley and Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Season well with salt and pepper. Toss until well combined. Serve.