Bunch of vine tomatoes, finely chopped with the juices reserved
2 shallots, peeled and finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
1 tbsp. sherry vinegar
1 tbsp. parsley, picked and chopped
1 tsp. oregano, picked and chopped
1 tbsp. dried chili flake (mild)
1 tsp. fennel pollen, or toasted and ground fennel seeds
Salt to taste
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Place chopped tomatoes, garlic, shallots and vinegar into a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Cover and allow to sit aside at room temperature for 1 hour.
2. Rub pork tenderloin with Bertolli Gentile Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Season with fennel seed, salt and pepper. Set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
3. On a preheated grill, cook the pork tenderloin to desired degree of doneness, moving and turning often. Remove to a deep platter to rest, saving the juice.
4. Uncover the tomatoes and add the cup of Bertolli Gentile Extra Virgin Olive Oil, dried chili, parsley, and oregano. Mix to combine. Taste for seasoning as you may need more olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Slice the pork loin’s thinly.
6. Add the drippings to the tomato vinaigrette.
7. Lay the pork slices on a platter, and top with the vinaigrette. Extra vinaigrette (left over) can be used to dress a side of your choice, such as grilled asparagus.